OpenLogic provides commercial-grade Tomcat support as well as technical support for hundreds of the most popular open source software packages. Tomcat support comes with guaranteed service level agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage. OpenLogic's Tomcat support gives you easy access to open source experts who can answer your questions about Tomcat usage, recommend best practices, troubleshoot complex issues, and resolve bugs.
How We Support Tomcat
In addition to bug fixes and technical issues, OpenLogic's Tomcat support team provides a resource for developers to gather information and recommendations. Common Tomcat support questions submitted to OpenLogic include:
Research and Recommendations
- Which version of Tomcat is best suited for a job or function?
- Are there alternative packages I should consider deploying?
- What changes were made in a specific version of Tomcat?
- How will I be affected by a specific Tomcat security update?
Configuration and Usage
- How do I configure Tomcat to work in my environment?
- How do I integrate Tomcat with other components?
- How can I best use a particular feature within Tomcat?
- How can I optimize performance of Tomcat?
Troubleshooting and Bugs
- Why is a Tomcat feature not working as expected?
- I need a Tomcat bug fixed quickly.
- I fixed a Tomcat bug and need to ensure it is included in future releases.
- I need a bug fixed in an older version of Tomcat.
How Tomcat Support Works
OpenLogic gives you "one number to call" for Tomcat support as well as technical support for hundreds of other open source packages. This approach eliminates the need for expensive component-level contracts that don't address the complex integrations between Tomcat and other open source packages. Our Tomcat support team resolves problems regardless of whether they originate in Tomcat or as the result of complex interactions between packages. Our engineers serve as your front-line support experts on Tomcat and hundreds of other open source packages, answering questions and pinpointing the source of problems. Tomcat consulting and Tomcat training services are also available.
Our internal technical support engineers are backed by the OpenLogic Expert Community, which is comprised of open source committers and contributors located around the world. These individuals actively contribute source code to the open source packages they help us support. Our internal support engineers facilitate the entire issue resolution process no matter what resources are needed, ensuring that your Tomcat issues are resolved quickly and seamlessly. This unique Tomcat support model gives you access to expert support resources for any type of issue you may encounter.
Whether you have Tomcat support questions, need help troubleshooting a complex issue, or have encountered a bug, OpenLogic's Tomcat support team has the expertise to assist you.