OpenLogic provides commercial-grade Struts support as well as technical support for hundreds of the most popular open source software packages. Struts support comes with guaranteed service level agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage. OpenLogic's Struts support gives you easy access to open source experts who can answer your questions about Struts usage, recommend best practices, troubleshoot complex issues, and resolve bugs.
How We Support Struts
In addition to bug fixes and technical issues, OpenLogic's Struts support team provides a resource for developers to gather information and recommendations. Common Struts support questions submitted to OpenLogic include:
Research and Recommendations
- Which version of Struts is best suited for a job or function?
- Are there alternative packages I should consider deploying?
- What changes were made in a specific version of Struts?
- How will I be affected by a specific Struts security update?
Configuration and Usage
- How do I configure Struts to work in my environment?
- How do I integrate Struts with other components?
- How can I best use a particular feature within Struts?
- How can I optimize performance of Struts?
Troubleshooting and Bugs
- Why is Struts feature not working as expected?
- I need a Struts bug fixed quickly.
- I fixed a Struts bug and need to ensure it is included in future releases.
- I need a bug fixed in an older version of Struts.
How Struts Support Works
OpenLogic gives you "one number to call" for Struts support as well as technical support for hundreds of other open source packages. This approach eliminates the need for expensive component-level contracts that don't address the complex integrations between Struts and other open source packages. Our Struts support team resolves problems regardless of whether they originate in Struts or as the result of complex interactions between packages. Our engineers serve as your front-line support experts on Struts and hundreds of other open source packages, answering questions and pinpointing the source of problems. Struts consulting and Struts training services are also available.
Our internal technical support engineers are backed by the OpenLogic Expert Community, which is comprised of open source committers and contributors located around the world. These individuals actively contribute source code to the open source packages they help us support. Our internal support engineers facilitate the entire issue resolution process no matter what resources are needed, ensuring that your Struts issues are resolved quickly and seamlessly. This unique Struts support model gives you access to expert support resources for any type of issue you may encounter.
Whether you have Struts support questions, need help troubleshooting a complex issue, or have encountered a bug, OpenLogic's Struts support team has the expertise to assist you.