MySQL ® Community Server Support
OpenLogic provides commercial-grade MySQL support as well as technical support for hundreds of the most popular open source software packages. MySQL support comes with guaranteed service level agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage. OpenLogic's MySQL server support gives you easy access to open source experts who can answer your questions about MySQL usage, recommend best practices, troubleshoot complex issues, and resolve bugs.
How We Support MySQL Server
In addition to resolving bugs and troubleshooting technical issues, OpenLogic's MySQL support team is a resource that can help you identify open source alternatives, understand best practices and standard configurations, and gather information. Common MySQL support questions submitted to OpenLogic include:
Research and Recommendations
- Is a particular version of MySQL best for my project?
- Should I consider alternative open source packages?
- What changes were made between specific versions of MySQL?
- How will a specific MySQL security update affect me?
Configuration and Usage
- How should I configure MySQL for use in my environment?
- How do I integrate MySQL with other open source components?
- What’s the best way to use a particular MySQL feature?
- How can I optimize the performance of MySQL?
Troubleshooting and Bugs
- Why is a particular MySQL feature not working as expected?
- I need a quick fix for a MySQL bug.
- I fixed a bug and need help submitting it to the MySQL community.
- I need help fixing a bug in an older version of MySQL.
How MySQL Support Works
OpenLogic gives you "one number to call" for MySQL support as well as technical support for hundreds of other open source packages. This approach eliminates the need for expensive component-level contracts that don't address the complex integrations between the MySQL database and other open source packages. Our MySQL support team resolves problems regardless of whether they originate in MySQL database or as the result of complex interactions between packages. Our engineers serve as your front-line support experts on MySQL and hundreds of other open source packages, answering questions and pinpointing the source of problems. MySQL consulting and MySQL training services are also available.
Our internal technical support engineers are backed by the OpenLogic Expert Community, which is comprised of open source committers and contributors located around the world. These individuals actively contribute source code to the open source packages they help us support. Our internal support engineers facilitate the entire issue resolution process no matter what resources are needed, ensuring that your MySQL issues are resolved quickly and seamlessly. This unique MySQL support model gives you access to expert support resources for any type of issue you may encounter.
Whether you have MySQL support questions, need help troubleshooting a complex issue, or have encountered a bug, OpenLogic's MySQL support team has the expertise to assist you.
MySQL is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation. OpenLogic is not affiliated with Oracle.