JBoss ® Application Server Support
OpenLogic provides commercial-grade support for the JBoss product as well as technical support for hundreds of the most popular open source software packages. JBoss support comes with guaranteed service level agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage. OpenLogic's JBoss support gives you easy access to open source experts who can answer your questions about JBoss usage, recommend best practices, troubleshoot complex issues, and resolve bugs.
How We Support JBoss
In addition to bug fixes and technical issues, OpenLogic's JBoss support team provides a resource for developers to gather information and recommendations. Common JBoss support questions submitted to OpenLogic include:
Research and Recommendations
- Which version of JBoss is best suited for a job or function?
- Are there alternative packages I should consider deploying?
- What changes were made in a specific version of JBoss ?
- How will I be affected by a specific JBoss security update?
Configuration and Usage
- How do I configure JBoss to work in my environment?
- How do I integrate JBoss with other components?
- How can I best use a particular feature within JBoss?
- How can I optimize performance of JBoss?
Troubleshooting and Bugs
- Why is a JBoss feature not working as expected?
- I need a JBoss bug fixed quickly.
- I fixed a JBoss bug and need to ensure it is included in future releases.
- I need a bug fixed in an older version of JBoss.
How JBoss Support Works
OpenLogic gives you "one number to call" for support on JBoss as well as technical support for hundreds of other open source packages. This approach eliminates the need for expensive component-level contracts that don't address the complex integrations between JBoss and other open source packages. Our JBoss support team resolves problems regardless of whether they originate in JBoss or as the result of complex interactions between packages. Our engineers serve as your front-line support experts on JBoss and hundreds of other open source packages, answering questions and pinpointing the source of problems. JBoss consulting and JBoss training services are also available.
Our internal technical support engineers are backed by the OpenLogic Expert Community, which is comprised of open source committers and contributors located around the world. These individuals actively contribute source code to the open source packages they help us support. Our internal support engineers facilitate the entire issue resolution process no matter what resources are needed, ensuring that your JBoss issues are resolved quickly and seamlessly. This unique JBoss support model gives you access to expert support resources for any type of issue you may encounter.
Whether you have JBoss support questions, need help troubleshooting a complex issue, or have encountered a bug, OpenLogic's JBoss support team has the expertise to assist you.
JBoss is a registered trademark of Red Hat. OpenLogic is not affiliated with Red Hat.