Java Architecture for XML Binding Support
OpenLogic provides technical support for hundreds of the open source software packages available through OLEX. Our technical support services give you business hours or around-the-clock coverage with guaranteed service level agreements. In addition to troubleshooting complex issues and resolving bugs, our team of experts can answer your questions about open source usage, recommend best practices, and help you find new opportunities to use open source in the enterprise.
How We Support Open Source Software
Most people think about support only when bugs and technical issues arise, but OpenLogic's open source support team is available to help you understand standard configurations, share best practices, gather information, and find ways to use more open source software. Questions commonly submitted to OpenLogic Support include:
Research and Recommendations
- Which open source package or version is best suited for a job or function?
- Are there alternative packages I should consider deploying?
- What changes were made in a specific version of an open source package?
- How will I be affected by a specific security update?
Configuration and Usage
- How do I configure this open source package to work in my environment?
- How do I integrate this open source package with other components?
- How can I best use a particular feature within an open source package?
- How can I optimize performance of a particular open source package?
Troubleshooting and Bugs
- Why is a package or feature not working as expected?
- How can I get a quick fix for a bug?
- How can I ensure my bug will be included in future releases?
- How do I get a bug fix into an older version of an open source package?
How Open Source Support Works
OpenLogic's open source support model combines a traditional "one number to call" approach with the strength of the open source community, providing consolidated access to experts for hundreds of the most popular open source software packages. For in-depth issues and source code changes that may be required for particular open source packages, OpenLogic's technical support team is backed by the OpenLogic Expert Community. The OpenLogic Expert Community gives you access to open source committers and contributors—individuals who actively contribute source code to the packages they support. OpenLogic's open source support engineers facilitate the entire issue resolution process no matter what resources are needed, ensuring that your issues are resolved quickly and seamlessly.
Whether you have questions regarding the use of an open source software package, need help troubleshooting a complex issue, or have encountered a bug in a particular package, OpenLogic Support delivers the expertise necessary to assist you.