Hibernate ® Core Support
OpenLogic provides commercial-grade support for the Hibernate product as well as technical support for hundreds of the most popular open source software packages. Hibernate support comes with guaranteed service level agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage. OpenLogic's Hibernate support gives you easy access to open source experts who can answer your questions about Hibernate usage, recommend best practices, troubleshoot complex issues, and resolve bugs.
How We Support Hibernate
In addition to bug fixes and technical issues, OpenLogic's Hibernate support team provides a resource for developers to gather information and recommendations. Common Hibernate support questions submitted to OpenLogic include:
Research and Recommendations
- Which version of Hibernate is best suited for a job or function?
- Are there alternative packages I should consider deploying?
- What changes were made in a specific version of Hibernate?
- How will I be affected by a specific Hibernate security update?
Configuration and Usage
- How do I configure Hibernate to work in my environment?
- How do I integrate Hibernate with other components?
- How can I best use a particular feature within Hibernate?
- How can I optimize performance of Hibernate?
Troubleshooting and Bugs
- Why is a Hibernate feature not working as expected?
- I need a Hibernate bug fixed quickly.
- I fixed a Hibernate bug and need to ensure it is included in future releases.
- I need a bug fixed in an older version of Hibernate.
How Hibernate Support Works
OpenLogic gives you "one number to call" for support on Hibernate as well as technical support for hundreds of other open source packages. This approach eliminates the need for expensive component-level contracts that don't address the complex integrations between Hibernate and other open source packages. Our Hibernate support team resolves problems regardless of whether they originate in Hibernate or as the result of complex interactions between packages. Our engineers serve as your front-line support experts on Hibernate and hundreds of other open source packages, answering questions and pinpointing the source of problems. Hibernate consulting and Hibernate training services are also available.
Our internal technical support engineers are backed by the OpenLogic Expert Community, which is comprised of open source committers and contributors located around the world. These individuals actively contribute source code to the open source packages they help us support. Our internal support engineers facilitate the entire issue resolution process no matter what resources are needed, ensuring that your Hibernate issues are resolved quickly and seamlessly. This unique Hibernate support model gives you access to expert support resources for any type of issue you may encounter.
Whether you have Hibernate support questions, need help troubleshooting a complex issue, or have encountered a bug, OpenLogic's Hibernate support team has the expertise to assist you.
Hibernate is a registered trademark of Red Hat. OpenLogic is not affiliated with Red Hat.