Apache HTTP Server (httpd) Support
OpenLogic provides commercial-grade Apache support as well as technical support for hundreds of the most popular open source software packages. Apache support comes with guaranteed service level agreements and either business hours or around-the-clock coverage. OpenLogic's Apache server support gives you easy access to open source experts who can answer your questions about Apache usage, recommend best practices, troubleshoot complex issues, and resolve bugs.
How We Support Apache
In addition to bug fixes and technical issues, OpenLogic's Apache support team provides a resource for developers to gather information and recommendations. Common Apache server support questions submitted to OpenLogic include:
Research and Recommendations
- Which version of Apache is best suited for a job or function?
- Are there alternative packages I should consider deploying?
- What changes were made in a specific version of Apache?
- How will I be affected by a specific Apache security update?
Configuration and Usage
- How do I configure Apache HTTP server to work in my environment?
- How do I integrate Apache with other components?
- How can I best use a particular feature Apache web server?
- How can I optimize performance of Apache HTTP server?
Troubleshooting and Bugs
- Why is an Apache feature not working as expected?
- I need an Apache bug fixed quickly.
- I fixed an Apache bug and need to ensure it is included in future releases.
- I need a bug fixed in an older version of Apache HTTP server.
How Apache Support Works
OpenLogic gives you "one number to call" for Apache support as well as technical support for hundreds of other open source packages. This approach eliminates the need for expensive component-level contracts that don't address the complex integrations between Apache and other open source packages. Our Apache server support team resolves problems regardless of whether they originate in Apache or as the result of complex interactions between packages. Our engineers serve as your front-line support experts on Apache web server and hundreds of other open source packages, answering questions and pinpointing the source of problems. Apache consulting and Apache training services are also available.
Our internal technical support engineers are backed by the OpenLogic Expert Community, which is comprised of open source committers and contributors located around the world. These individuals actively contribute source code to the open source packages they help us support. Our internal support engineers facilitate the entire issue resolution process no matter what resources are needed, ensuring that your Apache HTTP server issues are resolved quickly and seamlessly. This unique Apache support model gives you access to expert support resources for any type of issue you may encounter.
Whether you have Apache server support questions, need help troubleshooting a complex issue, or have encountered a bug, OpenLogic's Apache support team has the expertise to assist you.