OpenLogic offers commercial-grade ActiveMQ support as well as technical support for hundreds of other certified open source software packages available on OpenLogic Exchange. ActiveMQ support options range from 24x7 coverage to online support, and our ActiveMQ support coverage doesn't stop at production issues. OpenLogic's ActiveMQ support experts are available to answer a wide range of questions about things like common use, best practices, implementation, configuration, and security concerns.
How We Support ActiveMQ
In addition to bug fixes and technical issues, OpenLogic's ActiveMQ support team provides a resource for developers to gather information and recommendations. Common ActiveMQ support questions submitted to OpenLogic include:
Research and Recommendations
- Which version of ActiveMQ is best suited for a job or function?
- Are there alternative packages I should consider deploying?
- What changes were made in a specific version of ActiveMQ?
- How will I be affected by a specific ActiveMQ security update?
Configuration and Usage
- How do I configure ActiveMQ to work in my environment?
- How do I integrate ActiveMQ with other components?
- How can I best use a particular feature ActiveMQ?
- How can I optimize performance of ActiveMQ?
Troubleshooting and Bugs
- Why is an ActiveMQ feature not working as expected?
- I need an ActiveMQ bug fixed quickly.
- I fixed an ActiveMQ bug and need to ensure it is included in future releases.
- I need a bug fixed in an older version of ActiveMQ.
How ActiveMQ Support Works
OpenLogic gives you "one number to call" for ActiveMQ support as well as technical support for hundreds of other open source packages. This approach eliminates the need for expensive component-level contracts that don't address the complex integrations between ActiveMQ and other open source packages. Our ActiveMQ support team resolves problems regardless of whether they originate in ActiveMQ or as the result of complex interactions between packages. Our engineers serve as your front-line support experts on ActiveMQ and hundreds of other open source packages, answering questions and pinpointing the source of problems. ActiveMQ consulting and ActiveMQ training services are also available.
Our internal technical support engineers are backed by the OpenLogic Expert Community, which is comprised of open source committers and contributors located around the world. These individuals actively contribute source code to the open source packages they help us support. Our internal support engineers facilitate the entire issue resolution process no matter what resources are needed, ensuring that your ActiveMQ issues are resolved quickly and seamlessly. This unique ActiveMQ support model gives you access to expert support resources for any type of issue you may encounter.
Whether you have ActiveMQ support questions, need help troubleshooting a complex issue, or have encountered a bug, OpenLogic's ActiveMQ support team has the expertise to assist you.