Apache License 1.1 (Commons BeanUtils)
There is currently no description for this license.
The Apache Software License, Version 1.1Copyright (c) 1999-2003 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if any, must include the following acknowledgment: "This product includes software developed by the Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/)." Alternately, this acknowlegment may appear in the software itself if and wherever such third-party acknowlegments normally appear.
- The names "The Jakarta Project", "Commons", and "Apache Software Foundation" must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact email@example.com.
- Products derived from this software may not be called "Apache" nor may "Apache" appear in their names without prior written permission of the Apache Group.
This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many individuals on behalf of the Apache Software Foundation. For more information on the Apache Software Foundation, please see <http://www.apache.org/>.
Browse Open Source Licenses
All Types of Licenses
Support for Open Source Software
OpenLogic supports hundreds of open source packages, including: