JBoss ® Application Server Consulting
JBoss ® Consulting Services
OpenLogic's JBoss consulting services give you one-on-one access to a senior consultant who can help you plan, deploy, review, troubleshoot, and optimize your JBoss installations and applications.
- Migration Workshop - Leverage our expertise to plan or execute migrations to JBoss. Available as either a one-day or a multi-day workshop.
- Performance Tuning - Learn best practices or get hands-on assistance with optimizing JBoss installations. Available as a one-day workshop or a multi-day consulting engagement.
- Clustering - Get hands-on assistance with configuring and optimizing clusters based on your open source infrastructure. Available as a multi-day consulting engagement.
- Architecture Assistance - "Rent" one of our senior JBoss consultants for a one-on-one review of your current application architecture as well as guidance on technology enhancements. Available as a multi-day workshop.
Learn More About JBoss Consulting
JBoss is a registered trademark of Red Hat. OpenLogic is not affiliated with Red Hat.
Open Source Consulting Services
Consulting services are available for a wide range of open source software packages, including:
- ActiveMQ consulting
- Apache consulting
- Hibernate consulting
- MySQL consulting
- PHP consulting
- PostgreSQL consulting
- Spring Framework consulting
- Struts consulting
- Tomcat consulting
OpenLogic also offers consulting services on topics such as creating open source policies, finding opportunities to use more open source, and selecting the right open source packages for your needs and environment. See the entire consulting services catalog »